Sunday, June 10, 2012

SUNDAY! How did you wake up today? With God in your heart, or was your heart harden, and you "just" woke up? Well , I awoke and heard God right off,, yes I heard Him, it was raining, and I do believe He is everything.. then, I went to the coffee pot, got that good ole cup of "java", and set under my carport, and listened to the rain,, now that was waking up! Thank You God, for both, waking ,and the rain, oh, yes don't let me forget, the coffee too!

STOMPED MY FOOT, AND HOLLERED!

Yes, that is what I did when I was crossing the street, and someone came storming down the street, looking dead into a red light, but waited until they were real close, then did the ultimate nose dive, with brakes, and came to a stop almost at my legs! Yes, they knew exactly what they were doing, and my reaction, of course was a hard stare,, after getting my heart to settle down,, and my breathing started back,, and looking at them with a smile on their face? Yes, they knew, that they had scared me, so I re-acted just like satan wanted me to.... I stomped my foot, and hollered,,"Hey, you nut,who taught you how to drive"..and when I was younger, I would have given them,,, the ole ,"ultimate sign"! This happens to us, maybe not at a red-light, but driving down the road, and someone runs to close to us.. or gives us a "gesture", we return it, or a bad word, a bump.. we , if where we can, stomp our foot, or holler, at them. or do both! Right, don't deny it, for satan works on us that way,, retaliate,,, get even, don't let them get away with that, but what would happen IF,

we just smiled, nodded, waved, a friendly hand, or walked by and said a "God Bless You,", or "you know, Jesus loves you!" , and so do I ... no we act like satan, most of the time,, but it will be great, when all start acting like God wants us to,, and quit

STOMPING OUR FEET IN ANGER, AND HOLLERING OUT OBSCENITIES!

Lord, please put a control on our actions, and our tongues, and let all have a forgiving nature, and act like it, just as You do to us! Amen

John HIcks
At one time , I was the worst at the come back, but God has put His arm around me, and it works, and when I slip, I ask a quick for-give me, to Him, and He just squeezes me tighter! Try Him, He really works! (and saves the hurt of that foot, after the stomp!)

No comments:

Post a Comment