Thursday, June 28, 2012

JOB, WELL DONE!

THURSDAY- Hey, wake up, you sleepy heads! That is what I would like to imagine each one of us woke to this morning feeling and hearing, that of Jesus, shaking us, and saying just that! What a blessing it is to wake up and know that He is there beside us, smiling and actually waking us,,, for in my mind and heart, that is just exactly how I feel , right before I rush down the hallway to that great ole thing called "coffee"! YES,, Jesus and coffee,, doesn't get any better than that!

PRAYER REQUEST: For our special friend, Amanda Newby, who has another infection in addition to the one she was hospitalized for , that the doctors have not figured out exactly what it is or where. She was running 104 temp, now down to 102,, the Dr's. are saying , they are on the right track, and also they found a small blood clot(if there is such a thing, for a blood clot is a blood clot), behind her pacemaker, and have her on blood thinners for that. We need to pray for Amanda, and the doctors.. so please do so.

JOB, WELL DONE!

As we travel and work through this life, most of us, are looking at others for a sign of , "O.K., you are doing a good job,,, or yes, you are well liked, or you are a good person"! Yes , we look for that approval ,,, and when we get it ,,, we walk off, smiling, and feeling really good about ourselves!
BUT, if we are not real children of God, then that smile will be short in keeping, and we will just be back and looking for more approval ,,from someone,,, anybody will do..for we are humans.. and without our Lord, we are just that , "humans", traveling along lost, looking for that something, and that something is Jesus,, and that thing we are trying to shake, is satan.. so look not to others for approval, but seek out the Lord,, for God is the only one that counts on all approvals....
I look up , and give thanks, to my Jesus for all I have, in all I do, I give Him the credit, and the glory for it,and what do I get back,, His approval, a stamp of red , of job well done, in His own blood, and it is in the shape of a cross! Now, just who do you look to for your

APPROVALS?

Lord, I pray that all will seek You out for their approvals of their life here, and that,, that life is for you in all they do and they get on their knees, and give thanks to YOU, for it all..amen

John HIcks
I have to stop, during my day, and give my God, the thanks for what I have, and what I am doing, for as humans, we all think of those things others have, and our great sin sometimes is wanting it for ourselves, instead of stopping and seeing just how blessed we already are!!! Do you agree?,, for folks, we are blessed beyond our "deserving"..trust me, we are! Have a great Gods' day, and if you don't know Jesus, this day, ask Him over,, and accept Him,, now, and complete your life! God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment