Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LOOKING TO THE EAST!

WEDNESDAY! Welcome to this day! I hope you have a great, and safe day. Just remember as you travel through it, you remember who not only gave it to you, but who made it for you also. Of how you use it, He also gave you that choice,, so make Him happy as He has made you, just by giving this day to you, so make it a pleasure for Him to watch you travel through it!


PRAYER REQUEST: Amanda Newby, who has been admitted to the hospital in Macon yesterday. She is suffering , again, from pancreas and colon problems. Pray for her recovery, and her return home.

OUT OF THE EAST!

That day is coming, when? No one knows but God, and only God, BUT , He gave us things to watch for, and I say, from where I sit, I see them, and one of them is Financial breakdown, and another one I see is more and more weather changes,, not counting the false prophets arising, and thousands are following every word they speak,,
Folks , I am not a prophet, yet I can read, and I can see and hear.. and I hear angels warming up on their trumpets for the great entrance of Jesus.... do you hear anything, or are you just setting back and saying the same old words ,, nah ,,, He would not do this...if you are , I can only say one thing, stop , repent, and keep your eyes focused to the

EAST!

God, I believe in You, and I believe in every word you have given us, and my prayer is, that all will repent, and believe before... , and that eyes will be opened to see the times you send. amen

John HIcks
I am not a Doomsday person, but I believe in His word, and I also believe in what I see..do you see , or do you walk with blinders on? Your Choice, STUMBLE ALONG,, OR MAKE A CHOICE OF UP OR DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment