Monday, June 18, 2012

AS I READ AND LISTEN

MONDAY- Waking to the stars, and knowing that the sunshine will rise from the east,, and this knowing,,, is called faith! I hope and pray that everyone know that this rising of the moon, the stars shinning, and then the rising and setting of the sun, is all ,,,, in the hands of God,, Have a great Monday, and give Him the thanks for this day!


AS I READ AND LISTEN!

As I read and listen to the radio, T.V., and read face-book,, I get very disturbed at some of the news,, how our country, our way of living is waiting on just the outcome of a election in another country,, read some of the trash on face-book, the terrible language, the awful cartoons,, and then rejoice of the things I see that celebrate our God,,,
This shows that we all are of a different world, in this one free country,,and folks that is freedom, whether we like it or not.. all we can do now is pray, for I see more of this satan junk from a lot of the youth,, or young adults on face-book, some from older,, just maybe their fathers needed or still need to have a talk with them, as mine would have had,, more than a talk,,,and then anyone could listen to me, for if I had nothing to say good, I would surely not say anything!
I do see some of the older young adults--- to the "old adults" ,,,more of God, family, things that really are good to see and read,,, the cartoons, the gestures, the language, are good to read,, oh well, I know , there is the off switch, and my call as to leave it on, or turn it off!
I just ask all,, to keep the switch to God open, at all times, and just use your God filter as you

READ AND LISTEN TO ALL THESE,, MAN MADE DEVICES!

LORD, give us the mind to look, & listen,only to the things you approve.. and the fathers & the mothers will show all of their children the right things to tune in to,, and to wirite,, ,,,, only to the things you approve also..amen

John HIcks
That is all,, just tune in your Lord and Savior, His signals, His writing, are the best,,of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment