Saturday, June 2, 2012

ALLL ABROAD!

SATURDAY! You have made it to the week-end! I hope and pray, you have a wonderful two days,,, and for those who are out of school, have a great three months,, and,
TEACHERS,, have an even greater three months, you deserve every minute, of every day, and may WE all say thanks to you , TEACHERS!!! You do a wonderful job, you help make this world! Thanks from all the parents of today, and yes, those of tomorrow, later!

ALL ABROAD!

Yes, this morning, an old one! Catch that glory train , from here to eternity,,, need a ticket so you will be able to ride it when it passes your place? Well, you have to get on your knees, look up to the Living God, and tell Him , "I accept Your Son as my Savior, I repent of all my sins, and God, I want a ticket to Heaven!"... You then have that Ticket,, and guess who will have His hand out as that train picks you up at your time,, yes , for sure and guaranteed a seat on that GLORY TRAIN,, Jesus will grab your hand , give you a hug , and then take you to Heaven, and stand next to you before His Father, and take your sins, and leave you sin free, and on into eternity with God, and all there! So listen and be prepared for that whistle, when the time comes, from that

JESUS GLORY TRAIN, ALLLLLLL ABROAD!!!!!!!

God, thank You for the offer!, and may all take it! amen

John HIcks
I have my ticket! Do you? Make a choice! It is yours,,, and yours alone, so make it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment