Monday, June 11, 2012

A SOUL, TO BE LIFTED!

MONDAY! We , here in Yatesville, Ga. are waking up , again to the sound of rain! To us, this is great, for we have been in a drought here for quite awhile. I have prayed, most have prayed, and I have just stated , Lord, send us the rain, if it is your decision, and I thought also, , and then said, and the amount, You already know, leave it up to us, and we will flood some, leave some dry, and bare, so Lord, You had better handle this one, for we have already torn Your world up enough already...and I guess all of you all will have to say the same thing , right?


A SOUL LIFTED!

This morning,, I want to just say , are you ready,, when your judgment day comes? I am not trying to make your day, a day of doom, or of worry, but trying to say to you, "Be Prepared!"! Don't think you can wait, for a life, the end of times, is of the knowing of the Lord, not anyone else here on this earth,,, and it is so fragile, that the telling of it being like the flickering of a candle, and a slight blowing of a breeze in the night, or the day, can make the light go, and the dark come.....is true, then it is not time for, for the time has gone by,,, to make a decision..!

Decision from you , is no more, so why not use the faith given now, use God's plan, call Jesus to your side, accept Him, don't delay! Once accepted, do not fall back, but stand straight, tall, and have strength of character,, to do what is right, and Christian, no matter the circumstances, for satan will try harder to get you back, after you have committed to Christ.. and he never rests at trying to get souls , and kill them, so be ready, that when your candle may go out,, no more flame, you are prepared for your

SOUL TO BE LIFTED, AND NOT DROPPED

Lord, I pray, that I and my fellow ones here on this earth ,will hear Your word, make a decision to follow You, give You their souls now, walk with the Son, for here to there side by side , hand in hand, and not one will be dropped into hell, but all will come to You, and I pray this will all my sincerity. amen

John HIcks
Decision made, please come walk with our Jesus, for His hand is always out, to grab hold of you, and pull you to Him, night and day, sleep or awake, He is there awake and wanting... waiting for you, for me, so come,, let's walk together, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment