Tuesday, June 12, 2012

THE SANDALS I CHOOSE!

TUESDAY- While opening your eyes this day, praise God for what you have , and not what you don't have! He already knows the past, the present the future, He just waits to see if you will follow the right path, for THAT, He has given and left the way we go, to us! Think about what you plan to do, before you do it! Have a great Gods day!

THE SANDALS I CHOOSE!

I saw an advertisement where people were lined up to buy a pair of sneakers going on sell,, now hear this,, for 400 dollars, on sale! I watched in disbelief, with the economy where it is, unemployment at an all time low, people on the news asking for more government bail outs,,, crops not being picked by us, but having to be picked by new immigrants, because we are just not capable of doing the job fast enough, or good enough, and people are still out of work,,well out of work, some because?
If this country has enough money to stand in line for a 400 pair of sneakers, or a ticket to some hell raising concert with drugs and other things present, then I guess I can see why God turns His back and has to look over His shoulder at this country now!
Yes, and I can't say it enough, ,400 dollar sneakers, and if they will stop , think, and look ,,, they all just passed a free pair of

SANDALS, THAT WILL "OUR-WEAR" ANYTHING MAN-MADE!

Lord, I pray that this nation will turn its' head , before we have walked to far in the wrong shoes, amen

John HIcks
I ask all to pray for this country as I do, and for our leaders , and for our leaders to attain some sense,, for they act like they deal with none! Pray, and pray hard!
Your choice,,, on the attire you chose to wear upon your feet and the prayer that comes out of your mouth.. just think about it,,, before you walk ,,,,,and before you talk!
and that is all,,,, for this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment