Friday, June 22, 2012

A CHRISTAIN?

FRIDAY! TGIF! Wake up with the feeling of love,, for it is right next to you , ready to walk through this day, and all the days of the rest of your life, with you, if you will just open those eyes, and say these words, "Good Morning, come into my heart, I give you my soul, travel with me this day, and all the days of my life! Then this pure love , next to you, named Jesus, will be at your side , for not just this day, nor for days,, , but for an eternity,, Now! Is this not a great way to wake up, and start the day? Have a great day, both of you!

Prayer Request: The youth of Shady Grove Baptist Church, Ruth , MS. will be on a trip to Orange Beach, FL. for a fellowship trip,, pray for their sucess, and saftey to and fro..

A CHRISTIAN?

Are you proud to be a Christian? Do you live like a Christian? Act like a Christian? Profess that you are a Christian? Well, if you are a Christian,, you don't have to do any of the above!!! Yes that is right,, for IF you are a true Christian,, all of the above will show without you even trying, agree.. ? Now the question to answer is not to others , but to yourself, ,, are you really

A CHRISTIAN?

Lord , I pray that all will not have to question that "question" above, but know within their hearts that ,yes they are a Christian, and I also pray that those who can-not answer yes, will confess their sins to Jesus, accept Him, and become a Christian, today.amen

John HIcks
NOT perfect, by no means, have lots , and lots of repenting to do,, but I am proud to say , yes, I am a Christian, and I say this to myself,,, first. You stop,,, long enough to ask yourself,,,
Make a choice,, who you are for,,, for it is your choice, and yours alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment