Friday, June 8, 2012

ONE DAY A WEEK?

FRIDAY- TGIF- When you wake up, feel that feeling,, that someone is there , in the room with you, but you can't see anyone? Well, I could tell you who it is, but this great day , I am going to let you guess who it is,, and I bet you get it right!
Now , say thank you, and invite, if you got it right , Him with you today! Have a great Gods' day!

Prayer Request: Please , everyone pray for this world, this country, that God will forgive us of our sins, and that more will turn BACK, and put Him first in their everyday lives and not just one day of the week!

ONE DAY A WEEK!

As written above, God is here each day, each minute, each second, of every day,, and so are you, and while you are on this earth. God does not just come and bless you, nor me , just on Sunday,, or Wednesday night prayer meeting,, God is a God of 24/7,, He never sleeps, His Son is here , waiting for us,, while running a world, a universe, keeping satan at bay, waiting for you to ask, for help in keep him, satan away.

If you just walk around and wait for the seventh day,, then my friends , you just aren't going to make it! Being a Christian, is also a 24/7 choice! Not a convenience,, but a real choice to use ,, daily, by minutes and seconds,, work,, work, for satan works 24/7 also,and you are his main target!

I am not judging, I am making a factional statement.. agree or disagree, your choice!..but I am right on this one, completely! I stand my ground, and I ask YOU to call out to God, ask Jesus to walk with you daily, stand solid, and tall.. like a rock, for God, and all He represents,,,,,and that is OUR ALL! So, come on join me, in working for Him,

NOT ONE DAY A WEEK, BUT 24/7, BY THE MINUTES, AND THE SECONDS! O.K.

God, forgive us, as we call out to You to be with us by request, to walk , talk , care for us, at all times, and we put you first and foremost in our lives, amen

John HIcks
I get upset with and have to ask forgiveness, for opening my big mouth, but when it comes to God, I make no excuses, and I ask no forgiveness,, from anyone, how about you, do you stand tall, and solid, like a ROCK, for God also! Make the choice , if you have not, for later,,, is too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment