Thursday, June 14, 2012

CURSING!

THURSDAY! After waking this early morning, I sit down at this computer, and thank God for this day, first, ,, How did we get to where we are today? It is a wonder God has let us continue on this path,, It must be that Christians are sure doing some good and faithful praying, and living a good Christian life with a lot of faith! I know God is well pleased with each of you! Have a great day to you all!


SAY WHAT *#(*# ?

Have you ever been in a check out line, or walking down the street, listening to tapes, watching a movie.. and hear the foul language that is being spoken? Now , you can turn the tapes and the movie off,,, but in a store, at a checkout,, down an aisle, outside on the street, walking down a sidewalk, can this be turned off also! Yes ! How? By doing what some places are doing, and of course it has to be enforced... a 25 dollar fine for foul language, per word! Is this a curb of free speech? No! It is not a tolerate lanugage here, in this country! We , and I mean me in the use of I,, and I am 70- was not raised on this language, and if I did decide to use it, then I found out what soap actually tasted like,, and it was not good! Yes, IT ALL STARTS IN THE HOME! I will not accept it as "a thing in our young people " . This can be changed also, by correcting these foul mouths by yourself, and IF WE ALL would do it,it would help curb it some.
Now for the big question, "Have any of you corrected your children , when they do curse, or make obscene gestures,, ? Or , do you just let it slide, or smile ,because you don't want to hurt their feeling, or you just too lazy to correct them? "
I respect my wife, my children, my grandchildren, enough to not want to hear this language.. and I will correct it , when I hear it,, I will say, excuse me, that is not what I want, who ever is with me to hear, and neither do I! Yes, it can be a challenged, and especially when it is more than one, in "gang clad", but you know what, I hear it in some real good dressed , "up-town" young people also, and some middle aged ones, but very, very little in older folks,,, Yes, I am an old fuddy duddy,, when it come to respect for the women around me, and you , women,, also should be ! So don't put up with it and join me and be a "fuddy duddy" when you hear that

SAY WHAT(with a cruse word), AND YOU JUST COMMENT,

"CAN YOU SAY THAT WITH-OUT CURSING?"

CURSING, IS USED BECAUSE SOMEONE IS TOO IGNORANT, TO USE ANOTHER WORD!

Lord, please help us to clear up this language,, used by some,,, these days, amen

John HIcks
When we walk into Heaven, I wonder what some would say, if there is a sign, that says, no cursing, just what would they say to Jesus and God,,some that I've heard talking, would be completely silent, for they are , well let's just say,,,, lost for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment