Wednesday, June 20, 2012

HEADS BOWED,, IN SINCERITY!

WEDNESDAY! HUMP DAY! Well, today you will climb to the top of the weekly "hump", and probably are already planning the W/E, even before this day! Please, do me a favor,, don't rush the weeks by so fast,, you are missing some of the greatest moments of your life! Just take it a day at a time,, the w/e's will turn up every five days,, so plan your daily life, and plan it with the Almighty, for He intended it this way,,,for a day at a time! Really, He did!

HEADS BOWED,,, IN SINCERITY!

I ask this day, the First day of the rest of your life,, that you take the time to stop, bow your head, talk to your God. Thank Him for your being,,His love, His faith in us, that we will make these type choices, of loving Him more than our own lives,, as He does us. May you pray to Him with all thy might, and that you do it now, not later in the day, the night, the bedtime, the meal, but now! If we all do this, we might find our lives ,,, a lot better and more rich,,, in real living of the heart,, than we experience now!
Yes , bow your heads in prayer this day, and this time of your life,, but do it with your

HEADS BOWED,,, IN SINCERITY!

Lord, I ask for you to forgive me of my sins, and I forgive those who have sinned against me, and Lord, most of all this day, this morning,, I just want to thank You,, for being my God. amen

John HIcks
Who do you have as your God? Living or just,,, "something, a thing"?
Mine is alive and well,, The Creator of this Universe,, of all things! Make the right choice today, and come join me in His company! Will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment