Thursday, May 17, 2012

HOLDING WITHIN!

THURSDAY! Mnnn! 4:30 a.m. & COFFEE! I feel it all the way down to my toes, and back up to my brain,, gotta have that cup when I awake in the morning, and I thank God that I live in a country that allows me to do so,,, we should be thankful to Him for our freedom, and all the splendor that we DO have, for some in this world, are not so fortunate as we...so this morning , let's be thankful for what we have, even if it is just as small as a cup of coffee, or-and,, as big as writing about Him, without fear of a gun to my head. Praise my God Almighty and for His Son, Jesus Christ for all,,, for from Him all things come!

Prayer Request: For a six year old boy, named Joshua hall, while playing and on top of a slide, was bullied by another, was knocked off the top, hitting pure cement, shattering his elbow,, the doctors could see no way of setting this arm, and he was rushed to Washington Children's Hospital for surgery this morning at 7:00 a.m. They ope to put it back together with nuts, bolts, and rods... Please extend a prayer for this young man, and please pray for his family, as they are not committed to the Father as of yet..please pray for this young boy and family through this ordeal , and pray for the forgiveness of the one who pushed... forgive oh Lord, forgive!

HOLDING WITHIN!

We , as man,, tend to have something bad happen to us, or see something bad happening to someone else, or hear a word of hurt , we keep this within us,, for as long as we are here on this earth. We should not! For no matter how hard, how bad, or how big the hurt, we should first say, "forgive them my Lord, and forgive me my Lord, of all my sins, and forgive all who have sinned against me,, for we cannot expect forgiveness of , until we forgive first !,,, Then let it out,, and let it be gone!
Some of you may say, well , how about this and that , the story of the bully in the story above, how can we do this? REMEMBER JESUS, hanging on a cross, with spikes nailed through His hands and ankles, side pierced with a spear, thorns making a crown,,mashed down into the scalp of His head, vinegar given to drink,, and yet,,as He suffered this horrible death, He took the time to look to His right, forgive a man, and make a promise to Him of eternal life, and also to ask His Father ,our God of all, who could have , with a swipe of his hand, picked Him up , stopped His suffering, and killed all who was their, wiping out mankind, but Jesus asked, "FATHER FORGIVE THEM! Yes, forgive them ! and He did! What a God!
Now I ask all of you, when you are hurt by someone, or you hear a word of hurt from someone, a lie, or see a bully,, first , forgive , as He did , on that Cross,,

FORGIVE, DON'T HOLD IT IN,, FOR SATAN TO INFECT AND MAKE IT GROW!

TALK TO YOUR GOD!

Lord, I ask forgiveness of all who have sinned, and for You ,to forgive me of all my sins, and all who reads this, also.. amen

John HIcks,
Asked this morning, "Aren't you glad that He is on the Throne today?" , and my answer to that is YES! , YES! Thank You God for all my blessing!

NOTE: Bulling is a big thing in our society, and in our schools,even as young and small as above, and on into adulthood. Be not only forgiving, but report bullying to the authorities,don't let it continue..be not afraid,,, for He will be with you, and
remember a "bully" is just that ,,a"bully"!

No comments:

Post a Comment