Thursday, May 10, 2012

THIS COUNTRY!

THURSDAY! Awake at 4:30 a.m., coffee in hand, God in my heart, I am ready and armed for my day! No matter what you hold, where you go, if you have God in your heart, Jesus leading the way,, you, my friends ,, are on the right track! May all of you have a great and happy day!

THIS COUNTRY?

It is the United States of America! Make pictures, videos, tapes of what is happening, and how things are now, .. and then if things don't change in November, you will have proof , that at one time in this nations history, it was right!
Now , you can go into the clothes business,, and just open up a store that sells clothes, and that is all you will have to put up over the door"CLOTHES", AND NOT "MEN'S CLOTHES" OR "WOMEN'S CLOTHES",, open a wedding store, and not have not one bridal window with a gown, for now you will have to put up two ,,,one a wedding dress, and one a wedding suit! Who will wear what, the one that is suppose to be the woman, will he wear a dress? and the one who is supposed to be the man, will she wear a suit. I could put "ha" after all of this, but it is not funny, YOUR commander in chief, YOUR president, NOT MINE!,,, has moved over to the other side, He is out of the closet on his beliefs.. Well as for me, I will follow my book of instruction that I got with my life, THE BIBLE! It is the only book of instructions that will save this

COUNTRY,,, IN NOVEMBER!

I usually do not go political, but we must do something , if you do not agree, do not look at your children , for they are what you stand for , and someday you may be giving away your son to someone else's son, or your daughter to someone else's daughter, and if I loose readers on this, I just loose them , for enough, is enough!

John HIcks
Lord , forgive this Nation, and please keep her free, and Israel also. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment