Saturday, May 19, 2012

THE LIGHT!

SATURDAY! For this morning , as I opened my eyes, for once in a long while, I opened to daylight, and then I thought as I looked at my little flashlight on my nightstand, Now who can look at this little light,,, that lights only a small path, and will run out of energy soon..... then look at the sunrise, and see a light as big and as warm as the SUN, and not believe that there is a living God?


THE LIGHT!

For me , this will be short today, but to the point, my light is my God, and His
Son is my path to Him. There is no other way to God, Heaven, and life,, so accept Jesus now, or follow the path to a burning inferno of death.. make the choice, and my prayer is that you make the right one!
Come join me now ,

IN THE LIGHT OF MY GOD, AND MY JESUS!

God, thank You ,,,for You, amen

John HIcks
Mnnm! Yes the "coffee" is just as good at 6:30 a.m. as it is at 4:00 a.m. Ha! Still got have that coffee! Have a great God's day! (for they ae all His, we just borrow them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment