Saturday, May 12, 2012

THE PATH OF A NATION

SATURDAY! What mystery lies out in this world for you and I, this great day as we awaken from our nights rest? As long I know that my Lord, Jesus Christ is there, with me, and will be walking beside me, and has my heart and soul, I will have a great day, and for the mystery, it will be a testifying day, and there will be no mystery of who I will be testifying about! What is on your agenda today? All I will advise,,, for this day is, "Take Him Along With You,, Where Ever You Go Day,, as all of them are!"


THE ROAD OF A NATION!

The path a nation takes , will decide if that nation is poor, small, non threatening to others, weak... or a nation of wealth, large in threat and strong.... but both are a free nation.. which Nation are we? Both, for we co-exist. We are poor in our faith to our God, but rich in our personal holdings of materials. we hold other nations from hurting smaller nations,,by our might, so we are strong, but weak in morals, we are free, yet we are in bondage by greed. How can this co-exist and remain a sovereign nation? It cannot, it is just a matter of time, before it falls, UNLESS, all in that nation gets on their knees and prays to God to forgive us all of the many sins we commit daily, by the seconds, yes by the seconds... and we all change to a Christian Nation, that walks with our God, accept His Son, Jesus Christ, as our Savior.. then this road of this nation, will continue to be free, prosper, protective of others, morally correct , worshiping one living God, and only one, no idols.. then and only then can it be a

CO-EXISTING NATION, AND THAT IS TO CO-EXIST WITH GOD ,, ONLY!

God, I pray to You to spare this nation of ours, and make The United States of America, not only the beautiful, the peaceful, protective, but A NATION UNDER YOU, OUR GOD, AGAIN, AMEN!

John HIcks
A patriot of this nation , and I would lay my life down for her,, just as I would lay my life down for my God, who made this nation, and this world. Now , I ask just who do you lay with, or who are you laying with today? If you have not , re-make your bed, for it could cost you your life, literally! Make a choice of Jesus, today, for it is yours, and yours alone, so do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment