Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GOOD MORNING!

TUESDAY! This great morning of His , one of God's days, given by love to us, I take a great breath, and this is what I feel and would like to say to you, my Lord , I thank You for all that I have, for I know it all comes from You, and all of it,,, is as precious as any gold, one could have, and in just knowing this,, is enough for me! Do you feel the same way?



Prayer Request: That God , by our request , will continue to stand with this nation, re-unite the people, the churches, eliminate the turmoils with-in our government, our churches, put satan in his place, and that place is without us, and away form here ,this country, and Israel. If we all pray this ,, then God will hear , if we have just that little , that little piece of faith! How do you feel with this prayer today?



I feel like , that at times we can over talk what "needs we want" , & the feel of what "needs we don't get"! , and that we under use our faith, as it should be , for God already knows what we need,,,, I think He just waits sometimes,,,, to see just how much,,, and IF we deserve it! Especially,,, after all He has already done for us, with not even a whiff of thanks,,, from most !

Think about it today,,, as you walk through His world!



John HIcks

Have a great day, courtesy of our LIVING GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment