Friday, May 25, 2012

SIN, IS LIKE STOPPING THE RAIN!

FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! I cut grass yesterday, trimmed, fixed lawn-mowers, and last night I was a wreck! From enough dirt all over, and enough dirt rings under my chin and on my neck to plant a big garden,,have you ever been that dirty? Well after bath, small supper, rest and sleep in the recliner, off to bed, thinking ,,,like the little train, can I make it, can I make it, yes I can, yes I can,, for after a good nights sleep, I will feel so much better and oh! it'll be TGIF! Well, it's morning, I am up , and all the dirt has been washed away, and I turn to get out of bed, I found out what real prayer is,,, first thing as you wake up in the morning,,, and as I sit here drinking my coffee, I know that God is real, for no way could I have gotten from there to here with-out Him this Friday! Ain't God good?

SIN , LIKE STOPPING THE RAIN!

Sin: Websters definition: breaking the law of God!
Now, that is a real definition from Mr. Webster, that I can agree on! How about you?
Sin is running rampage over this Nation, and I do believe that if we ,or them don't change, we will , as a free independent Nation, we will be no more. It is slowly going that way, and the more our elected officials call out cut spending, the more they spend , on trips, and just hog waller!

Just look at the Presidents campaign that you and I are providing, and don't say, oh no, he has contributions of millions, but to just pay 1/4 of the gas bill, the limo cargo, all the follow along that goes with him, no , folks it is us paying the way! and paying all these other crazy things, sinful things that is is 50% of the countries works ... Look at the advanced team of SS.. they are arguing if it was o.k..in the past, then why should they be punished now,,,,,and folks ,the "chiefs" are looking at this! But folks, it is SIN! Our Nation is more full of sin today, less of God, and He will not stand by and let it keep going!

Our work is cut out for us.. Even as we put out our crosses, we seem to have 100 pass by, smile and shake their heads no, why? Most don't want to have it in their yard, for it might not set with what they have planned, or their friends might laugh at them. Folks , we must be able to stand tall against sin, and stand taller for God, and put Him back at the head of this nation!
Am I worried about offending anyone on my stand? NO! NOT AT ALL! ...
OUR JOB IS A BIG ONE, BUT WITH OUR PRAYERS AND FAITH TO GOD, WE CAN DO IT!

IT MAY BY LIKE US TRYING TO STOP THE RAIN,, BUT WITH FAITH ,,OF AND TO,, OUR GOD,,,,,,, YES!! WE CAN EVEN DO THAT!

God, I pray for You to lead this Nation , again, and I put my trust, faith , and love in You, and You alone. amen

John HIcks
Patriot, Yes,, and Christian,,you bet!!! And you can't be a real "one",, without the latter!

No comments:

Post a Comment