Tuesday, May 1, 2012

FOR WHOM DO I WORK FOR, NOW?

TUESDAY! WOW-ALREADY FIRST OF MAY, What Happened to all those other months, I thought we had just set off the fireworks for the new year! Ha! God gave all these months, and years to us, to enjoy, laugh, and laugh out loud, cry, and cry out loud, complain, and yes, out loud, and all of it is a God given privilege.. from birth until.... Just remember , that God is always with you , through the good, the bad, the sin, and the forgiving(if you ask), so get up and go do what ever it is you do, and smile ,, for yes that is HE , right there beside you!

Prayer Request: For the family of Mary Dudley Poole, Mary just passed away. Mary was a good friend of mine, whom I went to school with, over in Cullman , Ala. God rest you Mary Dudley,,as I bring up the memories of us all,, in our young lives there, I know that you will be missed in this world.

FOR WHOM DO I WORK FOR NOW?

I am retired, and I am working harder than I have since the farm! Ha! How about you all, that is retired? Really, I am enjoying it so much! I am blessed!
No hard feeling of my former employers, and my old bosses,,for most of them I have fond memories of , and do cherish them, and miss them,, not the work, nor the mind benders of management, but them and the people!
Work was basically good.. but now I have a full time , new boss, whom was there with me at the time of these other jobs, but I guess, I thought , that there I was the boss ,but no I was not, but now, well, He has given me a good one... and put it up front of all other things... and here it is, you probably have guessed already.. yes I work for God,,, He is my Boss, He is my leader, He is me, and He is you, maybe you , like me , it has not dawned on you, but yes He is the Boss.. and He is the leader.. if you decide to let Him, join Him, and accept His Son , Jesus, then you will be lead down a path of rewards,, if you choose not to accept, then you choose to let satan lead you,, and remember , God is still there watching, but not interfering, unless you call out to Him.. understand how this works?
Anyway, God has kept me busy, with these "Thoughts" each day, (and I hope you have enjoyed them) and in "The Cross" Ministry, and I give Him all the credit and glory for all of its' success... and pray that He will continue to let me serve Him...
So, to all of you who are reading this, this God's Day,, have you figured out who it is that I am employed by? Oh , yes , one more thing, there are plenty of openings with Him,, come join our work force... for

YES , IT IS GOD THAT I WORK FOR!

God, thank you for having me , a sinner forgiven, in your works.. and I pray that more, and more will continue to join, amen

John HIcks
Oh,yes , in real good with the boss. how about you? Joined yet? Your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment