Monday, May 14, 2012

A NATION OF CALLOUSES

MONDAY! As I opened my eyes to the new day, I rise with the feeling of love, goodness in my heart , for I awake with God within my heart! Just how did your awake this morning, to your new day? With? or without?

Prayer Request : For all those who are in need of our God , that are sick within their bodies, and for all those that are sick within their souls.

A NATION OF CALLUSES!

Webster defines a "callus" as a thickening of the skin. So how is it that our nation is a nation of calluses? You might want to think about that question, and then some may jump right in to it, and answer it quickly, but really, first think about it, and then agree or disagree, o.k.?

The majority of our population have calluses overall , on different parts of our bodies, according to our work and our play. This is a fact, for we are a working nation of offices, retail, and very few manufacturing now, or small time farmers. If you drive through the big, medium ,or small cities, what do you see first of all (besides the fast food places), you see office building, more than you see of factories,, office of desk workers, and offices of politician's, government heads of state.. right, so for the calluses on the back side, ther are plenty of palces to recieve them, (now office work is hard, don't get me wrong, for of all I ever had to do, the office work was the hardest on the mind, now for the heads of state, another oppion))

Then, there are the stores, my, my all the ones who work there, are on their feet, so callouses well worn,, for 8 to 12 hours a day, not only working these hours standing, but working with you and I , yes waiting on us, whether, selling, managing, waiting tables, ,but ,yes waiting on us,, what kind of callouses? of the tongue , being polite to us, whether we deserve it or not, but their job, so also callouses of the temper, for they have to hold it more than any of us, for they deal with us!

Now, what I don't see callouses on, are the knees, for I don't see all of the above after work, behind closed doors, their private thoughts, their private times, the company they all keep, the places they sit and talk & visit..so their knees turn out to be their own conviction, so I ask,,, from you, do you think there are callouses enough on the average of knees to keep this Nation free, and on the right track, MORALLY? And that includes our top leader and all the other leaders, and all the followers,,,? Are we the followers of the real top leaders... God, and Jesus Christ,, or of the others?
Now , I again ask you,

WHERE DO YOU THINK THE MAJORITY OF CALLOUSES ARE IN THIS NATION?

God , I pray that more callouses are created now on the knees than anywhere else, and those knees are bent to YOU, and nothing else. Amen

John HIcks
Trying to build my callouses more each day, will you join me in prayer for this Nation and this world, for we need it, and pray thanks for what we do have.

No comments:

Post a Comment