Friday, May 11, 2012

FRIDAY!

FRIDAY! TGIF, TGED- As I woke this morning from dreams and of a sound sleep,, I looked around, and realized just how lucky, and blessed I am... for at 70.5, I awoke, in pretty good health, better than a lot,, I had my God, my Jesus as my Savior, family, friends, still able to serve Him,, and still can dream,,, of good things, in the state of this country .... pretty good, huh? Thank You God for all of my blessing, and YOU , be sure to give Him the thanks HE DESERVES, for without Him, there would be NOTHING!



You know , I think on this Friday, the above is plenty said of how you should start your day, and with who,, and who you should thank for this great day.. Now go out there and enjoy it , and let's keep each other with-in our hearts, for we are all His children,, so we are really,, family.. May God be with you , in all you do this Friday!



John HIcks

Servant of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment