Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TRUE CONFESSIONS

Tuesday- First things first, as you wake on this great Gods' day,, say thank You ,thank you Lord for all I have, yes , just thank You!


TRUE CONFESSIONS

We all have read the magazine of True Confessions, or something similar to it. I have always heard, confessions of the heart is good for the soul.. and I believe it! Confessions to friends, may break the friendship, or it may strengthen it... marriage the same... but if you confess to God,,, and you ask forgiveness,, then there is forgiveness and folks , there is no "break-up", just a little closer to Him!
I believe in this, this prayer, confessions of the heart,, and I put all my trust in ,, or I would not have accepted Jesus as my Savior. Faith is number one, when you accept Christ , and when you pray to God...faith is number one also, do you have it? Faith, and real acceptance? Answer? Must be from deep within your heart.. just as your true confessions when you pray.
Today, everyday, never let one go by, that you don't stop in your day,, and pray, and make it deep,, from the heart,,, to your God ,

YOUR TRUE CONFESSIONS!

God , forgive me of my many sins, forgive those who have sinned against me, forgive those who reads these thoughts, and God forgive this world of its' many, many sins. amen

John HIcks
Praying, will you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment