Thursday, June 9, 2011

CONFESSION

Thursday- As I wake and smell the aroma of my favorite drink,, coffee.. I thank God for all the things I have.. the waking, the smell, the ability to rise, the state of mind, and the salvation that I have received from Him,, His love, and saving power.. as I drink my coffee , I thank you Jesus! Have you thanked Him lately? Now is the time!

Prayer Request- Christy Hicks , having surgery today,, removal of her colon,, please pray for her , to come out of this surgery with relief, and that she will be able to continue her ministry of her God,, that she does so abundantly, with no reservation of oneself. God bless you Christy Hicks.

CONFESSION

The confession of faith in the resurrection verifies the power of God in salvation.(Billy Graham).
Romans: 10:9-10. NIV. If you confess with your own mouth, "JESUS IS LORD", and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead , you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified , and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved .

All you have to do is confess with your own mouth, believe and you will be saved, so simple, then why aren't more coming to Christ? I really can not understand why not, why not today!
Open your mouth today, don't wait,,,,

CONFESS TO HIM NOW !



Lord, I ask that more come to You through Your Son Jesus, and confession of all their sins.. and then after accepting You, that they testify of You and Your greatness to all.. amen



John HIcks

I have fallen to my knees, confessed, accepted , and pray for those who have not. Will you pray with me today for those who are lost, will find their way, & confess their sins,, be saved by the Grace of God.. remember also,,, it is our duty to spread the word, in any way we can.. please make that choice today also......

No comments:

Post a Comment