Monday, June 27, 2011

PRAY

Monday- We all survived the w/e. Now back to work, and some rest! Yes , rest from the trying to fit lifetimes into a w/e,,, it just can't be done... for as long as you live,, MONDAY , will roll around every seven days,, but then there will be the day, when it won't.. so don't dread it,, while you have the gift of it,,,,,,live it!

About Me: I am released to go back to the shop, in the yard,, do anything I can,, but easy start up... The doctor, at last diagnosed , light case of the shingles.. and as I read up on them,, I pray, I never get them again! Only to the last of the stages could they diagnose them, but the Lord intervened and here I am ,,ready to go,, by His Grace,,, thanks to all for the prayers and concern.

PRAY!

Today, I want to be short on words,, but make them big words.. Do you pray? Really pray. You know the kind you just get right down to the one on one,, close to God type ... you know,,just you and Him...? We need to,,,, for it is time,,, closer than we think,, we need to be praying for this nation with all our energy, and for this world... Look around,, you may say that it is doing great,, we are on the right track,, well I just want to end this,,, with this,,,
Look at your elected ,,, look at the laws passed,,, look and see if you see Sodom,, look for Gomorrah,,,, then if you don't see it ,, then turn off your T.V. , throw away your newspaper,, for you are blind,, for I see sins getting the headlines,,, what do you really see and what do you really feel... am I wrong,, in saying , folks ,, it is starting.. better to be a Boy Scout, than not... be prepared.... join the right side,,, and walk towards Him,,, and get on your knees NOW.. for sin is rushing, like a tidal wave, and watch with the last law passed , it will gain height, and force... so today,, I , elected officials,, hang my head in knowing of most of you. As for you the good ones,, you must tread on, even in the mud, you , and God , are our hope for this nation...
So,, today , I ask all to do something,, pray, but pray, not for self, but for His forgiveness and to tell Him of your love for Him!

God,, I pray that you forgive this nation, this world.. and Lord, I ask that all come together as you intended them to ,,, from the beginning... amen

John HIcks
I have said my belief,, and I leave all others to their belief, for it is between them and their God.

I lied,, not too short on words today,, sometimes,, my fingers just keep on walking,, good guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment