Thursday, June 23, 2011

COMPLETELY FULL AND OVERFLOWING!

Thursday- As you walk out into this great day,,, stop , ponder in your heart, that God is so good to have given us this earth, air that we see and breath, for remember , He made it all first,, and then decided to give it to us.. to enjoy,, not completely destroy, so really, just look, breath in it's infinitely beauty, and be thankful,,,if just for a minute, surely you can give that, can't you?

COMPLETELY FULL AND OVERFLOWING!

As I walked up to the gate at the stadium,, I saw lines running to the gates ,,, as many as five gates,, but that was all I could see.. I had to take a mini bus to get there,, the parking lot was that big! ,, Well,, I made it through the gate, up the ramp,, bump, bump of shoulders with smiling faces,,and then I emerged up and out of the wide space of a door to my seats,, from the "nose bleed" section, and wow,, all I could see in a rounded circle of this stadium were people , jumping , walking , already cheering,, wow,, there were thousands of them.. they had traveled far.. from as far as 60 miles, it was on a Sunday after-noon.. well about 12:15..... Oh how great it was to see so many people there to watch this event .... and as I ran my binoculars around, I spotted the owner of the team,,walking around down on the field,, looking up at the spectators,,, and wow, what a smile on his face,, for he had brought them in,, yes , he had brought us all in on this Sunday, to watch this great event.... this owner, had done his duty, BUT!!!!! did any of us stop to realize one thing? That while we were all running our legs off to get to this stadium, to this event of man,,,there were these little , and these middle size, and these great big churches , that had no long lines forming at the doors,, and plenty of seating for who might enter,, and there was that preacher,, standing in the pul-pit, smiling at the crowd he had,, for if one showed up, his heart was full and overflowing..for he had done his job of being there for this great event, the telling of Gods' word!
Lots, including myself are currently guilty of filling up the stadiums of sin,, long before we fill up the house of the Lord...so the next time you pass a little church ,, remember , there is a seat inside for you and I...
Just think,, we could be the one who walked in was on of a group that made it

COMPLETELY FULL AND OVERFLOWING!

God , I ask that you turn all eyes and bodies toward your house,, and fill it to overflowing. amen

John HIcks
Turning my eyes to His house,, and looking with a big heart,, and walking ,, one step at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment