Wednesday, June 15, 2011

as I walked

Wednesday-"Hump Day!" Now that you have climbed to the top of this week,, have you planned your w/e.. I know you think the next three days is of no consequence to the W/E,, just get them by,,but you are wrong,, for these days are just as important to you as judgment,, for they could be the figuring factor of direction, better think about this, and maybe plan a little, huh? Whatda yu think?

Prayer Request Report: Millie came through the operation real good, continue to pray for her healing.

As I walked,,,,,

so many on the side line ,,,, sitting!

I shed a tear, as I walk, for I really thought that the parade field would be full.... with standing room only!

Lord, I pray for this world, this nation, that you will forgive us all for the many sins, and keep us under your bosom,,, even when we don't stand.. amen

John HIcks

No comments:

Post a Comment