Tuesday, June 28, 2011

DECISON TIME!

Tuesday: As I looked out into the darkness this morning , I closed my eyes, and behold, it was as if the morning Sun had readily rose, instantly,,, as I reopened them, it was dark,, so I re closed and thanked Him in advance for the preview of the coming of another of His days.. and thanked Him for the night of rest and all He has given me... what did you see this morning, as you opened,, and then re closed your eyes for a wake up morning prayer? You did re close them and gave Him a thank you for the night and all you have and the actual act of waking ,,,didn't you?

Prayer Request : Pray thanks,, for all we have, even when we really don't deserve, but got it all anyway!

DECISION TIME!

Just short and sweet this morning! Have you made your commitment to the Lord God? Have you accepted Him, and let it be known publicly? Have you called out to Jesus to come,, to come into your heart and your soul and give it to Him 100%? For you cannot do a half-way job on this one,, it is all the way , or non of the way... If you have not,, then the time is at hand,, for we all walk this earth as a lite candle,, we could go out in a slight breeze or just burn up our wax,, and you know a wick won't burn without a little wax.. so if you have not called out for Jesus ,, do it now! Call out to Jesus,, & ask Him in, for He will not refuse you,, He will come rushing in,, like a clean , fresh soothing summer breeze,, with a big smile on His face, and a bigger one on our Heavenly Father....and believe me, you will feel Him as He puts His arms around you! If you have already accepted, and would like to just stop and ask Jesus to give you a "re-cleaning",, then do so,, for He likes to hear from you when not begging for some kind of "material"... just kinda a "between you and Him talk".. so yes folks ,,, it is

DECISION TIME ,,, NOW,, NOT LATER,, FOR LATER IS TOO LATE!

Lord, thank You for all you have given us, and YES,, we all accept You , is my prayer for today! amen

John HIcks
I have accepted at the age of 12,, and been back on my knees for Jesus to forgive me so many times , I can't count,, but the one thing, I know ,, is that I am His, and He has forgiven me... do you know that? If not, then, you need to come and really accept Him within your own....

No comments:

Post a Comment