Sunday, June 19, 2011

THE LOVE OF FROM

Sunday- Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers, and a real big one for the greatest Father of them all,,my precious Living God, the Father!!
One of the greatest privileges I've ever been granted , is the opportunity to be a father.

Prayer Request: For me today.. I have some kind of skin rash over my left eye,, it is today swelled my eye almost shut.. Doctors don't know exactly what it is, got to go back Monday if it keeps on getting worst.. and right now it is getting worst. My son says I look like "rocky" . I ask each of you to pray for the cure and the help for the doctors in finding out what this is.. and how to deal with it.. sorry if this writing is bad, , I doing it almost one eyed.

THE LOVE OF FROM

We go through this life with a lot of love given, and a lot of love taken. We as humans, expect "that" part of life to be there for us from someone,,,moms, dads, children, grandmas , granddads, grandchildren, and friends. All of these give out a grandeur of love that can match no one else here on this earth. If we all could give the most honest love that I have witnessed, we could conquer the world with it,,,for no one could reject it as it is so pure...that of a child,,,or a grandchild....I have seen the love given out by my grandchildren to their parents,,,and to their grandparents,,,given,,, with no thoughts of gain,,,except the smile of a returned love and acceptance.... and as I have said before , of a dog, leave it,,, don't feed it for days,, then come back , and watch how that dog runs to you wagging its' tail, and jumping for you with what,, unconditional love!,,, Wow what a love of both!!! Why can't we see the love right in front of our eyes? That bigger and more loving love, a love from Jesus Christ,,,whom loves us even more than those little children or that unconditional love of those little dogs.. ,,,and He is sending out this powerful love,,, for only the return love and acceptance from us to Him,,,and he can give us everlasting love for eternity,,,,but some still turn their heads,,,,away, I cannot fathom why, can you!
Please today , turn your eyes slowly around,,, and look Him in the eyes and see this

LOVE,, FROM THE PRINCE OF PEACE,, JESUS CHRIST!

Lord, thank You for the Love You sent to us, Your Son, Jesus, and may we send back this love to You and to Jesus today, and everyday! amen

John HIcks
In His hands, and having the belief that His love is ever conquering.. come believe with me.. of the only Living God, and the living Son, Jesus, our Redeemer...

No comments:

Post a Comment