Tuesday, June 14, 2011

SITTING ON THE SIDE LINE!

Tuesday- May God start your day with happiness, just knowing that He is there with you! He is , isn't He?

Prayer Request: For "Miracle Millie Billingham", who is having hip replacement today. I talked to her yesterday,, she was in real good spirits, real excited about doing this operation and getting back home... so with her spirit, and our prayers,, that hip replacement is going to be great!

SITTING ON THE SIDE-LINE

Yesterday, I asked, would you stand up for Jesus? Would you give your life for Him? Would you testify for Him.. Today , I ask this question, and I ask for a return answer.. and it is a short question...

ARE YOU STANDING, OR ARE YOU SITTING ON THE SIDE-LINE?


Lord, I pray to you today , that when you walk down the streets of this nation,, that all will stand up, and not be ashamed of You.. whether it means their life or not. amen

John HIcks
Concerned who will stand,, who will I hear from, who will I not.. who is tall in the saddle for God, and who is setting on the rock watching the "passer bys"....... really concerned! I am standing as tall as I can for my Lord, my God! and am proud of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment