Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today, a question, who is God to me?

Wednesday! Now the last two days seem short, but long at the time... but with God in them at all times.. even if we did not actually see Him,, we should have felt Him. Stop and think of these two days, and think hard and remember where He actually touched you or passed your path in some sort of way.. then after that , go ahead and thank Him for the going on with you through the remainder of the days in this week, and in your future life! Oh! You are taking Him with you, on through your life's journey, aren't you?

Prayer request, report: Me... My head looks like it is healing! My eye is going down slowly,,, I went to the grocery for a quick minute and people smiled at me, instead of gawking at me.. so I guess "Rocky" is , by the touch of the Lord , slowly retiring from my face. Thank You all for all the prayers.. prayer works, when all else fails!

Today, a question,,, Who is God to me?

Answer: God is everywhere, God is everything, God is you, for He made you, and yes again,
God is God, Living , and there is no other.. trust me, for I know Him,, do you?

Lord, thank You for You today, and Your loving powers within this world. amen

John HIcks
Different today, for it came in a different way... will you go to Him is the same old way, confession by tongue, and accepting the Son , Jesus as your Savior and only Him ? Will you,, it is choice of yours and only yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment