Tuesday, June 21, 2011

LOVE MESSAGE

Tuesday- Welcome to the first day of Summer! Each year when this date jumps up, I have to holler,, I already thought summer was here! But , I guess our date , and the Masters is different,, for in my mind,, 102 degrees is more summer than spring.. Ha,, but I do enjoy the time and the gift, join me in the thanks and the enjoyment!

LOVE MESSAGE TO YOU, ME, AND ALL THE WORLD!

Webster on Love: intense affection for another arising from kinship or personal ties,, a stong feeling!
Gods' word on Love: Love must be sincere.Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God's people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
Bless those who persecute you, bless and do not curse. Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible , as fa as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath , for it is written? "It is mine to avenge: I will repay," says the Lord.
On the contrary:
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."
do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans: 12:9-21

Now , when you read this,, which will we do.. both? Sure we will, to the best of our ability and our want..but we will really do the first, first,, but will have to really work on doing all of Gods commands from the Bible.
Think about all who you love, who love you, then say to yourself, it will be hard to do, for I know. I have already just went through a failure, and then retrieved it, and things started to work better, and that one was "patient in affliction"... not loving the Lord 100 % while my affliction was hurting...so listen to what I am saying,, you may not make it 100% totally, but love,, even when you get a little slack on someone,, you can go back and say , I love you! and mean it,, now,, don't wait!

LOVE IS GOD, and I believe this, and the more you spread,, then whose word are you spreading?


God, I love You, and I thank You for all the love You have given to me, to the ones who reads these thoughts, and to this nation and this world. amen

John HIcks
Yes,, I do , now, love more , and it feels so much better from the time I started,, than when I didn't love with the Lord along side of me.. long ,,, long ago, Come love one another,, with me.. will you?

No comments:

Post a Comment