Monday, June 6, 2011

LOOK UP! I DARE YOU!

MONDAY- here it is,, ole Monday,, to start the week off... Remember as you walk through this week, and the rest of your life,, walk with the partner that will get you all the way to "there". You know where "there" is , don't you?


Note: Yesterday, I made a statement, that to be saved , you have to be baptized.. let me change that,,, you should be baptized,, yes,, but you can accept Jesus and be saved without being baptized, for it may not be available..for as when you call out , and accept Jesus,,you are saved,, my belief!

Prayer Request: Joni Tenney, who lost her grandfather, Troy. Funeral services will be in Canton,Ga... please pray for Joni and the rest of there family for their lost.


LOOK UP, I DARE YOU


Go outside, find a spot that looks straight up, and look up!!!!!!! This is a very simple thing for you to do. While you are looking up, turn your head around slowly . Look at the clouds as they move slowly or fast, how the sky is so high and vast, and as you bring your head down slowly, breath in the air , and look at all around you, then after you get your eyesight level, digest in your mind what you have seen,. then I DARE YOU,,,, TO LOOK AROUND ,,, AND NOT ,,,,, I REPEAT ,,,,,, NOT DECLARE TO ALL,,,,,, THAT THERE IS INDEED A GOD!!!!!!!!!!! GO AHEAD,


LOOK UP! I DARE YOU!

Lord , thank you for being with me in every way, up, down, and all around, showing me that you
are indeed, with us at all times, amen.


John HIcks
Looking not only up, down, and all around, but to the EAST, one day our salvation we all have accepted(I hope all), will be coming,, look for Him , for no one knows the time,, but I think is near, for I look around, and I see!! What is your opinion? Have you made your choice yet, to be with Him , or not to be? To be is my prayer, but you must make this choice, and only you!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment