Thursday, December 16, 2010

THE STATUS OF A NATION

Thursday-minus 9....As your feet hit the floor today,, did you feel like it hit solid,, of did it hit like no bottom, , if the first,, o.k., if the second,, you need to call on the foundation man,, who puts you on solid ground!


THE STATUS OF A NATION

As I close my eyes and envision the status on this country,, the USA,, this is what I envision.. see if you see what I see.
I see a nation , maybe in trouble,, but a good nation,, one of the most religious nations on this earth. We have "devils" working to tear us down,, but the "good Crowd" , the Christians are sending these devils back to hell where they belong,, more and more,, I know with all the crime on the streets,, the sins we all commit,, how can I say that. I believe we are the majority,, and how do I know this,, for we are still standing.... how long? It is up to our Creator! I have looked around,, and I see crime on the streets,,from the news media,, I then stop ,,,read more of the Christian news, the magazines, the programs on T.V. & that we are actually winning the fight, here at home and across the world. so that is what I base my beliefs on.. We have a lot to correct,, and I feel like more and more people are on their knees,, praying to our God, and that yes,,, we are on track with God , for now... But the race is on to expand, to expand until we are all in charge of the streets,, and folks ,,, this all starts within the home...... stop , look around you,, see the response of food to the homeless, un-employed, the toys coming in for the children ,, the Christmas spirit(for the reason),,Have faith,, that God is still within this nation, and working hard. How do I know? For I , and many, many of you , have asked Him to! .. Do you have the faith to talk to Him, and join in the blessing of a great and good nation, to get on your knees in public and call out to Him , let Him know you are there,, so He will be there? If you disagree with me today,,, fine,, just go and live in some third world country for a week,, then ask yourself ,,, if we are not the blessed of all nations for now? I am just simple,,, but I am a "simple Christian",, what are you and what is your

STATUS, ON THIS COUNTRY?

God, thank You for hearing us, and caring for us, and keeping satan at bay! amen

John HIcks
Hard to understand some times, but written from the belief that I have in me, and the faith of the Lord God , Our salvation of life itself! Where do you fit into His plan?

No comments:

Post a Comment