Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS 12/25/2010

Saturday,, CHRISTMAS DAY! 2010 Years ago, our SAVIOR, JESUS , was born and it was just the start of our lives... from that day forth, came freedom for all of us! Praise be to the Father!

Today, I would like to say to all of my friends on the thoughts list ,,,

MERRY CHRISTMAS! May God bless you as He has me... I owe all to Him, and

I ask Him to bless each of you, and to carry you through this life with care, good health,

good friends, close to your love ones, and that you all will travel to places with Him that

you have never before witnessed before.. a ride of a life time... again,, have a great

CHRISTMAS!!!!

John HIcks
What a gift,,, from Him, our living God, the Father,,, to me..--and all of you!!!

HIS SON JESUS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment