Sunday, December 19, 2010

LOOSE WORDS!

Sunday-minus 6- I put a coaster under my hot coffee cup,, to keep the burning heat away from my desk, simple, what do you put on to keep the heat of hell away from you? You put on the cloak of Jesus, SIMPLE!

Prayer requests: The family of Albert Hardy, who passed away on Thursday,, pray for the family.

Paula Turner, Pam Burnett, (Friends of mine), who lost their Uncle Harvey, pray for
them and their families for their lost.

LOOSE WORDS!

These will be remembered by , not me or you, but by God, and recorded in the book of life, so when you engage the hinges of your jaw, please, as I have said in the past, first,, engage your brain!!!!

God, please give me the good sense that when I speak , that I will do two things, 1. I will talk as if I am talking to myself and say things that you will enjoy. 2. Most important, I will say and talk only about the things that You approve of. amen

John HIcks
Fired Up! and praying that my jaw hinges are well oiled by my brain, and by my God!

No comments:

Post a Comment