Wednesday, December 15, 2010

OPENING THE GATE!

Wednesday-minus 10: You have made it to the day of the slide! The slide to the week-end, the last one until Ole Jolly You Know Who comes! Are you excited? Everyday left will be the slide to Christmas for someone,, to rush to get that shopping done,, plan for something special.. so to all, I wish you a great slide, or slides to that special day, that started it all,, that birth of our Savior! Praise God for it,,, the opening of the door to our salvation!

OPENING THE GATE!

We wander in our own wilderness, looking for that something, that something that will make us whole. But we wander and cannot find it,, we get close, can almost put our finger on it.. but just can't get there. It is as if we are in a coral.. that goes round and round... we can see the outside,, the good side, the not in the same old rut,,, the vast land of freedom! How do I get from here to there,, out of this wilderness of round and round? I have tired the gate,, it won't open,, so here we are ,, round and round, getting dizzy? I ask , just who can open this gate of life for us all,, take us on an open journey,, and get out of this rut of sin,, and gloom.. who,, I holler,, then I hear this voice.. I CAN! I ask ,, who, who is that , that says I can open this gate ,, and I hear the voice again,, that says, I CAN, IF ONLY YOU HAVE FAITH AND CALL OUT MY NAME,, CALL,, "JESUS OPEN THE GATE AND SAVE ME"! IT IS YOUR CHOICE! I then see this little figure , feverishly wrapping chains as big as trees, around the gate,, one over the other,, you can see the sparks flying as the steel hits steel.... and a voice that says ,, no,,no. not again Jesus, you can not have them,, they are mind,, and then as we all say, no satan, we want Jesus and freedom from this life of nothing,, and as we cry out, steel breaks, as easy as tearing a piece of paper ,, links of steel go flying into oblivion,, out of sight,, I see some of the links,, they spell "sin" on each one of them,, Jesus is opening the gate and slinging satan and all our chains of sin & slavery into infinitely.. wow, what power,, none is as great... we are free,, we are free!
How about your coral gate,, has it been opened,, have you called out yet,, if not,, call on the most powerful power that exists,, of man and satan,, Jesus Christ , and He will come and cast you chains of sin that keeps your gate closed away, and lead you to glory,,, as He

OPENS YOUR GATE

God , thank You for sending our keeper and having Him to open our gates from hell to Heaven.. amen

John HIcks
I have ran that circle of rut in many corals, and I have found that the only one who can get me out , and keep me out, is my Jesus, if your gate is still bound with the chain links of sin,, cry out now, and watch as you are freed of all sins, watch the fireworks of the greatest gatekeeper of all.... your choice to cry out or keep walking,, down, deeper , with each step... make the right choice!!! Jesus Christ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment