Monday, December 20, 2010

FIRE DOOR !

Monday-minus 5- You know the other day as I walked along the sidewalk,, it seemed that I could hear a noise behind me.. I stopped,, and could only hear, what sounded like a footstep coming down on the toes,,and to a halt.. I turned, did not see anyone,, I walked on,,, I noticed others stopping, looking over their shoulder,, then walking on..traffic was pretty loud, so I thought , this noise has got to be loud,, I stopped , looked back,,nothing, then I stepped off the curb,, I heard brakes, and a truck just missed me to almost scrubbing my shirt, but I didn't hear that noise of the truck,,,, but felt a tug on my shirt! Now I know, not what I heard, but who... maybe we all should listen more?

FIRE-DOOR!

All schools, assembly halls, arena's, apartments, Churches, must have a fire-door to stop fire from spreading, apartments even have firewalls.. Fire can spread really fast when it has the fuel to burn,, and it consumes all in its. path... it is one of the most destructive things in this world,, and is slated to be the ruin of it also.... Satan is sin,, nothing but sin,, let loose on this earth to roam at will,, burn the lives out of all he can conjure up to come and support him..his fuel,,, and folks , the amount who are following him are in the millions,, and millions,, the arenas' of America could not hold all of them. Yes , they are that many,,, well there are that many Christians out there also.. just one difference,,, the satans, the followers of satans, never past up a chance to show off his wares,, they show, they speak, they film, they not only come in the night, but in the day also, never resting.. and the Christan's,, well most depend on others, and the preachers and deacons to show off God, for it might not be the "in" thing to do in the mall, or on the beach,, or in front of the kids friends,, oh my! What would my children do if I declared a prayer of blessing of our food, with their friends there? Well , it is time for us, and I say us, to get off our backsides , sitting in the t.v. recliner,, and walk beside these satan sinners,, yes beside them(for satan comes to church and prayer meetings with you, he has the joints and sin holes).... so let's walk one in front, one in the back, one on each side, until we beat them back to nothing.. for as we walk , we take with us the only one who can stand against satan, and never get burned nor destroyed, it is just the opposite, for Jesus is our shield,,, he is our strength,, he is our hope of salvation, who never leaves us , once w accept him,, yes ,, folks,, Jesus is our own personal, living

FIRE-DOOR (SHIELD)

Let's get busy and get this fight on! Build this army of salvation, and watch our General, lead us to good times!

God, thank You for the use of Your Son to keep satan at bay , from and all of the followers of You. amen

John HIcks
I know about those loud mouths promoting satan and all his lies,, for I was one of his number one workers,, until Jesus came as I called out, and said these words, satan get, get out of this man,, and then He, Jesus, moved in, and since then,, wow, what a ride, you have to call him in to experience how much fun it is with Him than satan,, any-day.. Go ahead and call out, if you have not, and if you have,, have a great ride, for I am.. By Choice!
So can you!

SOME DAYS , LONG, SOME DAYS SHORT,, BUT IT ALL COMES AFTER A PRAYER.. & YES YOU HAVE THE TIME,, THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE FOR SURE,, IF YOU HAVE ACCEPTED HIM , FOR YOU NEED NOTHING ELSE... TIME HERE, AND TIME TO COME!

No comments:

Post a Comment