Sunday, December 5, 2010

CHANGE OF CIRCUMSTANCES!

Sunday-Welcome this day, and as you awake remember this: "Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have before you fully understand the situation." So before you speak, thank !

A joke: Where circumstances change very quick!

Man calls in to Church receptionist and asks , "I want to speak to the Head Hog at the Pig Troff". She is very upset with this request.
She tells the caller, "You will not refer to that name , you must ask for the Pastor!
He says back to her, "Well I was going to donate $10,000 to your church!"
She says to the caller, "Hang on, PORKY just walked in!


Change of Circumstances

We all at times , let ourselves change with the circumstances around us. We may be doing a certain thing and someone around us says or does something to alter our thoughts, and we automatically change, even when we don't really want to. We should always follow what we feel is what God wants, and we should not alter ourselves, but alter the circumstances that try to alter us. Satan, works constantly, so don't let him jump in with any type of alteration ,,,, just Trust in God, things will work out, and


Change Circumstances For Him Only!!



Lord, may we always alter to suit you, and only you , and not man.. amen



John HIcks

At twelve, I changed, then I went on my merry way, and left God to the side, I thought,, no! He stayed, I altered, then I realized the alteration was me, and then I changed,,, altered myself back to to Him. How about you? Do yo know Him? If not, make an alteration,, from you to Him . How? just by calling out to Him,,,, Go ahead, make the move!

No comments:

Post a Comment