Wednesday, December 18, 2013

WEDNESDAY!!!! One of Gods' days,,, so let's thank Him,, and then enjoy it to the hilt!!!! That is what He wants! FALLING,, FALLLING! I want each of you to imagine something,, maybe it will be one of those things,, that sticks.... First , imagine you,, walking up to the edge of this gigantic mountain cliff.. as you gaze down,, you see nothing but space,, you can't even see the bottom,, only thin clouds,, for you are so high on this mountain, the end looks like,, a no end,, just a bottomless pit... Now,, as your imagination takes hold,,, ready,, hold on, for my gosh, your foot is slipping, now the other one, you reach around to grab hold of something to keep you from going on over.. there is nothing,,, only a shadow of a figure. Who or what is it? It looks like a man,, but not quite,, oh no! It's satan,, big as life,, and he has a smirk little smile on his face... and then there is someone standing on the other side of him,,, I can't quite see that figure , for it is so bright,,, a light that is not only bright , but with a warmth to it.. thank God,, it is Jesus.. He is not smiling,, only holding out His arms in my direction.... I reach,, but I can't grab hold,, I keep sliding,,, sliding down this gigantic cliff.. over the side I go..why,,Jesus, why? Notice,, not a word, cried out for satan, who was smiling,,, but the cry was to the only one,,and the only one who is capable of stopping the fall... satan can put you there,, and put you in the fall, but he is not capable of saving anyone,,, only Jesus can do that... you are falling ,, falling,, scared,,, and then as you look down,, you see the sight you had started to dread , just as you slipped over the edge,, the white clouds were gone,, and you could see this red smoke and fire way down,, like a hundred miles down.. oh no , will I suffer going down also? Without Jesus, yes ,, suffer for eternity.. the fall is just the beginning!!! Then you cry out one more time,, and say,, "My Lord,, My Lord,, why,, I accepted you as my Savior,, why do you let me fall? Why do you let go to satan and hell?" Within a moment , a mili-second,, you stop! A voice says to you.. I have not forgotten you,, where is your faith, for once I am asked to be yours,, I will never let go,, I have had you in my hand all the time,,, even as you slipped,, and heard you cry out,, I had you in hand,,, never to let you go... now, come home with me,,, If you really got into that imagination this day,, and you are not saved by the Grace of Jesus Christ,, I hope, as you shake the chills off,, you do bow your head and accept Him on the spot , not a "mil-second" later.. if you are already saved by His Grace, then you never felt that chill? Now , did you feel it ,,, or did you not? Do you have a life saving rope around you as you climb up and through this life? Do you have Jesus, to keep you from FALLING? Lord, thank You for holding so many billions of hands at one time , keeping us on firm ground with Your Son by our side in all we do.. amen John HIcks I have fell,, and by His Grace, felt His hand pull me back up,, to testify for Him,, how about you? Have you joined that team,, the JESUS TEAM?

No comments:

Post a Comment