Sunday, December 29, 2013

SUNDAY! The day of rest,, unless the ox is in the ditch,,,today,, with the rain,, I will spend on the roof,, looking for leaks,,went to bed with two bad leaks ,,, now to find just where they come from.. is like looking for a needle in a hay stack! Why am I telling about these leaks,, is like the ole boy satan,, Who looks at someone, and they look really good,, sound proof,, can't let anything get to them.. then comes along ole satan, boring into that skin,,, pow,, there he is,, working away, and that person hasn't looked deep inside of the attic lately, but they sure see the sin slowly leaking from their heart and then it is a full stream of sin pouring from within.. STOP the leak of sin, by asking for Jesus to protect you with His Roof of No Sin, guaranteed for life! Make sense? Getting Ready! The New Year is just around the corner in fact just two more days...and all those new resolutions will be voiced,, and most ,, sadly to say ,, will be broken before the new day is over.. and over 98 % will be broken in two weeks,, now that is quick to give up a promise to yourself...... Now, you are getting ready to enter the start of a new year, how about your eternal life? I ask yu this one little question that is the biggest question, and your most important answer of your life, ARE YOU READY, HAVE YOU ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST, AS YOUR OWN PERSONAL SAVIOR? Lord, I ask for all to come to Your Son, this minute, this day, and bow their heads and accept Him as their Savior... amen John HIcks Yes, I am a Christian, and I claim Jesus as my Savior and yet I must keep my roof of my body dry from sin, with Jesus as my unbrella,, how about you? Making a choice that is heard by all is not as hard as it seems.. Try it and say,,,, YES,, I AM READY !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment