Saturday, December 28, 2013

SATURDAY!!! Now the biggest holiday is over,,, now we are back to regular time, and days,,, do you feel though that the celebration of His birth is still hanging in there with our feelings of now, just one of those things that won't go away, I hope , for that was Gods' intention.... so , hold on to Him,,,, all year!!!! THE LOVE,,,,OF ONE TO ANOTHER! This is something ,that all will say,, loving one to another is the easiest thing to do in this world! Not true! What is the first person, or persons do you think about, when you hear this statement? People whom are your dad, mom, husband , wife, son, daughter, grandchild, best friend,,,, someone who is already real close, and easy to say to and mean it,, "I love you" . Now, look a step farther from your little "love" circle,, and tell me if you love your neighbor? Your grocer? Your Wal-mart check out person? Your other check out person, or persons? The people , not neighbors,, but live about two miles up the road, the couple setting two benches over from you in church? or the ones right in front,,, or back of you? By now , you are probably saying in a small laughing voice,, "wow, this is a lot of loving to do"! Can you do it, and I mean "do it"! To love another, other than yourself,,, involves a big step, a lot of working at it, and total commitment! Now , again, can you do it? I profess to love everyone, then comes withing,, this little insert,, until they do something to make me stop!They ,, not me? Now, what I am asking does not let you put in any protection plans,, bail out plans,, but just plain ole love, only love,, never ending,, always there (no matter what you do,, if they call , you run ,, hug, kiss, and hold on with loving arms), I expect complete LOVE! No, I can't do it,, and I would challenge any one of you that say , "yes I can". I know of not one that can love unconditionally,,, with the forgiving power of never-ending.. EXCEPT JESUS CHRIST! Do you agree? Or do you think you can really produce and hold THE "COMPLETE" LOVE? OF ONE, TO ANOTHER, WITHOUT JESUS?. Almighty God, I come to You with all the love that I have,,, and I also thank You for the Love of Your Son,, that You gave each of us to have and hold for an eternity,, so much love,, amen John HIcks Always putting out love,, receiving love,, hard to hold on to real love,, of all,, a task a human cannot quite do,, alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment