Monday, December 30, 2013

Today at 5:53 AM MONDAY! Good morning,, hope all had a great w/e,, and are all ready to start this week off with Jesus by our side! Friends are forever,, is something we say,, but that is a hope, for some fall to the wayside as we travel through this life... and then some are right there by our side, and lots is where you wind up deciding as to where you set up your housekeeping.. where you were raised or 100's of miles in a different place... but the one thing for sure, is that friend you made when you met Jesus,, well,, He will be at your side, not only through this life,, but for an eternity!!! Now , you tell me that is not the best news you have ever heard, whether this if the first time you heard it or the millionth time you have heard it.. Jesus is for real, and Jesus is forever!!!! I hope all of you have a great day, take time out for God, and a talk with Him by praying to Him, in private, and in public,,thank Him, then you and Jesus ,, go on off on this daily trip, with smiles, and enjoy this great day given by His Dad to all of us,, with more love than you can ever imagine... until the day you unite with Each,, so ask Them in, and start enjoying!!!! God, I pray for all those in need of You, and I thank You for being within my household, within me, and all who enter my house,, shall know of You, for I ask for the strength to stand tall , for You, at all times, and all those others who ask for this help... amen John HIcks God bless each of you on your daily trip of this life!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment