Thursday, December 5, 2013

Today at 6:24 AM THURSDAY! Good morning God,,, thank You for my great night, and my great awakening, and my life,, I thank You for my all! Now, I ask, how did you wake up this morning? With or without,, Him? Having Him there by request, is your choice, Him being there anyway,, waiting for your request,,, is His choice! Prayer Request: For Liz Lemmings, who is in the bed with these "flu like" symptoms that are going around to so many,, please pray for her recovery, and all those others who are suffering from this also! Your Head Bowed , Inside, or Just Outside? When you are ready for a prayer,, called upon to pray, or in a crowd , and the words are "bow your heads, and let us pray".. Do you bow on the outside, or do you bow with the opening of your heart to God outside, and inside, the words "let us pray".. do you listen, really listen, and do you amen this prayer as you are a part of it.. or do you just sit back down, or put your hat on, and go about what-ever you were thinking about? We all tend to wander,, when listening to someone else pray, but we should not,, we should listen , and listen closely, for we are part of that pray as the prayer prays, and we must decide if that prayer is within our commitments.. so you should listen carefully, or don't participate! Some will not agree with me,, but I feel like anytime you talk to God, it should be taken very seriously, and prayers should be brief and not wailing, for wailing becomes wailing.. but that is the way I feel.. and you have your own way, of feeling of how to pray. I think we should regress more to "The Lords Prayer",,, It covers all. For it is YOUR DECISION OF HOW TO PRAY, AND ALSO TO WHOM! HEAD BOWED OR NOT! God, I ask for you to continue to teach us how to pray and pray with the keeping within the guide line prayer You have already given us... amen John HIcks Praying for the "Thoughts For Today", be from Him, and of Him,, to each who reads, and I feel He does answer,,,Have a great day with our God, as always,, and stay close to Him,,, for He is right beside you! Oh, yes!!!! He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment