Monday, December 16, 2013

MONDAY! Great , good morning to all this great God's day... why do I know it is great? It is from Him , to us, with love and care,, for He built this world,, it did not evolve, and He gave us the days of our lives,, to us as we choose! Now who do you know as great as our God to be so great and yet give us our on choices...WOW! Yes, folks ,, it is going to be a great day!!!! Believe it, and live it for Him! Prayer Request: For the Great Billy Graham,, who has given his life to God, and work tiresly for Him,, pray for his health! WHEN THAT TRUMPET SHALL SOUND! When you hear,, and we all will hear it, plain, and clear,, above all,, that Trumpet of the Lord,, upon His return,, and all of our eyes will turn to the east.. and whether we are prepared or now,, it will happen, and folks ,, now is the time to prepare,, accept, so that when you hear that sound, and satan is put to the chains, and we are called,, just as we are,, it will be that you hear it with the ears of ones wanting, and not ones of dread,,, ones of great delight, ,and not ones of trying to hide, for all will be exposed, and we will all appear before our God, and our lips and tongues will confess all of our sins,, and then either Jesus will step forward, or not, and it will be your choice as of this day, this minute, this second.. for we do not know when we will HEAR THAT TRUMPET SOUND IN THE SKIES OF THE EAST!!! God, I pray all will prepare, and ask for Jesus to come into their life,, and do it now, amen John HIcks Yes, I am ready, for I have given my heart and my soul to my Jesus, and I must each and every day pray for my Salvation, for I am still a human being for now.. and I am a sinner, so join me this second, to say,, Lord forgive me and stay within me, for I accept You as my Savior, and then look to the East, with a prepared heart and soul.... will you, for that choice , those words must be yours and you voluntary and from your lips...make a choice, make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment