Monday, December 9, 2013

MONDAY! Well, W/E has passed, and now for the next week! We are always looking at what is next in our lives,, and this is just human thinking,,, looking ahead,,, With God,,, it needs to be, for us,, in our relation with Him, the now of our lives with Him, the right now, not tomorrow, but today, this minute! So, start your day off with this,, Lord, be with me now, and in all the time you give me on this earth, be with me! JUST AS I AM When you are invited to come over to someones' house, or to a party somewhere,, and it is at the last moment,, and the one who is inviting you,, will say to you,,, "just come as you are".Now ,that does not mean to go around with your best clothes on,, but just a remark, that you do not have to stop and dress up to come to that particular party.. Now, to make it short and to the point,, when God calls.. you had better be ready... for His party,, when He calls you,, it starts instantly,, and you do not have the time to answer the phone,, write a letter of acceptance.. but what you do have is the chance to now,,yes right now,, prepare for that time,,, and accept Jesus as your personal savior, then you can say ,, "I'm ready",, and I have on my best, and I come to You Lord,,, JUST AS I AM! Lord,, thank You for giving us the best to prepare for our meeting with You,,, Your Son,, Jesus Christ, amen John HIcks Just like a Boy Scout, I am prepared,,, I have accepted Jesus,, will you also, if you have not,, or If you have,, pray with me, for the salvation of preparation of all,,, on this ,, Gods' Earth..... R

No comments:

Post a Comment