Friday, December 20, 2013

Today at 5:40 AM FRIDAY! TGIF! TGED! Good Morning this great day of the "getting ready for the W.E.". Waking up and getting started with God at your side, and Jesus as your Savior is the best way to start your day! Who are you going to take with you today as you go about your plans? Make the choice! Prayer Request: For this Nation as a whole, to stand it's ground on God, it's belief of who made this Nation first,, and folks it is just like this world, He made it , it did not evolve.. and He made Man, and He made Woman, and He gave us Jesus Christ,,, now anyone who denies this, well, He or She will be judged by God, and not by me, nor anyone else,,, so Nation, shut up complaining, and start praying, is my request today,, what is yours? TRASH IS TRASH! It does not matter if you put it in a trash can, a dumpster, or as some do , just throw it out of their car window.. trash is trash!!!!! The following is my belief, my statement, my stand, and I do not falter at all,, and will not , for my strength lies with-in my heart, and holds my soul in His hands...and if you deem it trash, then just throw it out! That belief is the belief in a real God Almighty, and Jesus Christ as Savior of this world!!!! I believe a person should be able to say what they want, and what they believe,, for I believe in God, and I believe that God made this world, and all that is in it,, and the He created Man and Women to be a pair, not two of one, and two of another... for you do not see the animals with this male to male, female to female,,, and I believe that Jesus was sent here to this earth to live and die, rise to life again, for our sins, and He is the only way to get to Heaven ,, through Him and that Cross He died on... and my last statement is when Noah made that ark, and God put those animals on it, He put two of every kind of walking and creeping and flying animals on that ark, and ALL others drowned,, only those on that ark survived, and those animals , creeping things, birds, and yes man,, was of a male, and a female.. and when the water succeeded,, they departed in pairs, to replenish this earth,, and Noah, and His wife also went forward ,,, together,, his three sons. and their three wives,, and all three wives were female, and all the sons were all male... and folks that is His plan ,,,man with woman, woman with man, period! The other plan is one made up of man ,,,and it is just like all the other sin of this world,, it is sin... and folks that is my opinion, my belief,,, so crucify my belief and my opinion, and I will see you as we all must do ,,face to face with God in the end, and see who is right and who is wrong...for He is the one, and the only one JUDGE, and I so believe as I have stated and I also Have my Jesus Suit on.. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? Lord, I pray that all will read Your word, and heed to it.. amen John HIcks Opinionated,,,, YOU BET! ,,, AND BELIEVE IN GOD AND JESUS,, YOU BET! Your belief, your opinion is yours.. and yours alone.. no matter how many stand beside you , it is recorded in YOUR book of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment