Friday, December 13, 2013

Today at 7:21 AM FRIDAY-TGIF-TGED!!! As we start our day,,,, let's start it off with our Maker, and our Savior,, God, and His Son, Jesus Christ,, and as we walk this world, this day let's "SPREAD THE WORD!" He is alive, and well,,,still accepting souls,,,still loving,,,still caring,,,still walking with us,,,Let's all stand up, and shout with all the breath in our lungs,,,,Now, together let's, "SPREAD THE WORD!" JESUS IS ALIVE AND WELL! Thank You God for Your Son , and the way of Him to You, and Lord, I pray to you and I request prayer for Joy Kent, who lost her soul mate,,, Elmer , to give her the knowing for him being in your arms now,, Joy was such a wonder, and was right at his side for so long of a time, , and Lord, I ask for your blessing upon her,,amen John HIcks Talking the talk,,,how about it ,,,want a little conversation about Him,,,join me, and I will tell you

No comments:

Post a Comment