Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WEDNESDAY! Look out,, did I see a camel in the yard? Ha! Yes , it is the ole camels day... "hump day"! The day most climb to so they can say, half way, now to the finish... they make their plans,, for two more days after this one, & then for two more days of a week-end... and I ask only this question,, have you made your plans,,, for eternity? The most important plan you can make ,,, and you don't have to wait until the middle,, for you nor I know of this "middle" this "hump day" of our lives,, so it is very important to make it now....understand the meaning of "having the right plan",, now? Prayer Request: For Sherman Afford.. whose is a diabetic, has heart problems. and kidney problems with a lot of other problems, in which he is almost blind... and cannot get all of his meds.. and help in his care,, please pray that God will come to his aid, and come quickly,,if it is His will.. For Anna Claire, my granddaughter... who has been running high fever, and a sore thoart, that she recovers fast! THE EXCITEMENT OF GOD! Do you ever just have that , all of a sudden ,, boiling over, like a pot of water on the stove, that bubble over of the Holy Spirit? We all have it, if we will just let it go... I do !!! I have it lots. I tell Libby, my wife,, of these happenings, as I walk back in the house, or she walks up on me in the shop, yard, or sometimes in the truck, being waved down by someone, who rushes up and asks for us to pray for them or someone,,, and right there, and no matter who is around, ,or who has to stop and wait,,,, for God waits on no one when called upon... (right Jeff?) and I will say to her(Libby),,, "Wow, don't that just feel so good, when you can wittiness right then and there,, and talk about God, and with God? I just feel like it is just pouring out ,,, all over",, and she replies,, "Yes, I can see it, and I can hear it!".... Do you ever feel like this? It is one of the greatest things of your life! So, you be a wittiness,, and be one that is a public wittiness,, don't go into wittiness protection, and do it only in your mind, but do it with your tongue, and your voice,,,, for this wittiness of God ,, does give you the protection of a life time.. so go on out there, into this world of His, and tell this story,, ,of Him ,, and all His great works, and all of His great glory.. and the greatest of all,, the Love He has for us all...yes go out,, and feel THE EXCITEMENT OF GOD, AND THAT IS THE WITNESSING OF HIM,, PUBLICLY!!! Lord, thank You for letting us do this, and I pray that this world, will fall to their knees ,,,and bow to You, and claim You as King of all Kings, and that You are indeed the One and the ONLY GOD..amen John HIcks Wittiness, yes, and thankful for His forgiving me, and giving me those moments... You try them and feel that feeling! Have a great day of our Lords,,, , given each second of every day,,, of His Love to us... ");

No comments:

Post a Comment