Monday, October 7, 2013

john hicks MONDAY! As you wake up this morning,, please start praying for this Nation... it is not about what party you belong to.. but what Nation you want to live in.... Free,, or mandated by the President, and the ones in charge of the House and Senate... I thought there was more members in Congress than Harry, Nancy, and John, and I say , as they go around in their limos, eat their fine meals, cool in their ac offices, homes, and keep or call back who they want,,, and put us on the line to look like a third world country,, with our credit in question, and yes.. watch Russia, and Syria come closer ,,as we get father apart.... we are a Nation of One,, but today ,,, I say it had better be The Nation of One, and that One is God, not those who claim to be either him, or his offspring.. but if you notice the him and his offspring is in lower case,,, I guess I was referring to that guy with horns, and a pointed tail...you know who(maybe they are satans,, who knows, but by their actions?),,,, I had to write this ,, on this first day of our week,, provided by God, and folks ,, His world,,, will never shut down! I think we are at the cross-roads of our Nation... and this morning I close with this... WE NEED CHANGE!!! IT IS TO PUT GOD BACK INTO OUR GOVERNMENT, INSTEAD OF THOSE THERE, NOW!!!!! God , I pray to You, forgive us , this Nation, of our sins, of greed, and idolatry.. of things, instead of You.. amen John HIcks Maybe you don't like this on this Monday,, but it is a statement of what I see happening of those few that are tearing us down,,,,and throwing us off the cliff,, and if you don't see it ,, then later you will feel it,,, if we don't ask and receive from God a change of us,, and be "for Him",, and "not against Him" May God bless you this day of His, given to us as a gift, and let's open it with a thanks to Him for it! ");

No comments:

Post a Comment