Saturday, October 12, 2013

Today at 6:47 AM SATURDAY! Good morning to all... I am on the new "yahoo" email, and it does nothing that I try, so it is terrible,, I may have to change, but don't want to lose this address, so bear with me until I get the mail straigthen out... but as I do work on it;, the format of the "Thoughts" does not change, for they are of God, and of His Son, Jesus Christ, and are inspired by Him,, believe it or not. for I do,, and always will! Have a great day! This is a verse I received today of a daily Bible reading, and a comment from one of the ladies who responded to it.. I think you will like it and it fits us all. Corinthians 2:9,, But, as it is written, "What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined,, what God has prepared for those who love Him. Mae Serrano · What a wonderful promise from God today! A beautiful reminder to each and everyone of us not only to persevere but also to endure our run in this life's' race for great is the reward that awaits at the end! What the Lord says will all come to pass! Lord, thank You for inspiring us with Your word today! Reminding us that what we are experiencing in this world we live is nothing compared to what You promise. Forgive our doubtful, proud and senseless hearts that easily forgets Your undying love for us especially when troubles, trials and circumstances overwhelms us! Lord, cleanse us with all unrighteousness and let Your Spirit live and reign in each of our hearts so we will be victors in each day of our journey! Yee! We will run the race and set our eyes in Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith! Hallelujah! Amen I agree with this and I say this as a prayer of this day,,, God thank You for loving us, and preparing a place for us... and I do, and I pray all will work for You, and alll will accept Jesus as their one and their only Savior in this life... amen John HIcks Enjoy this day, in what you do , do it in His Name and with Him in your heart... May God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment