Saturday, October 26, 2013

SATURDAY! Good morning to all,, and I pray and hope that all of you wake up with a great spirit of life, and love to the one who gave you that life! We are all here because of Him, and for Him,, so give it up, and come join us in the quest to spread His name to all,, God, and His Son, Jesus Christ! Will you join the crusade? HEAR THIS PRAYER! Dear God, I did not sleep well last night, but I woke up!  My muscles are sore, but they work! My wallet is not full,,, but my belly is! I may not have all I want, but I have all I need! My life is not perfect, but my life is GOOD! THANK YOU GOD, FOR ALL THE ABOVE! John HIcks,,, Today is our annual 17th Chittlin Hoedown, here in Yatesville , Georgia, and we draw in people for all over the Nation,,, and you are invited, and you can have my share of the chittlins... I will stick to the greens and cornbread!! May God bless each one of you,, this another of His days"

No comments:

Post a Comment